This site is a collection of thoughts and past by Baljinder Chohan. We blog on many subjects, from UK Land and Planning, to Fashion and Movies. I first started blogging and writing review 10 years ago. I started with simple news and content. I then started looking at Political content as this was my interest, don't get me wrong, these days people use twitter as a replacement for blogs.
But I still enjoy writing articles and blogs on various subject matters. Its not cheap doing it this way, I should just download twitter and go nuts as they say. baljinder chohan bally chohan.
The reason I write content on websites, is simply due to the longevity, twitter is a very transient form of communication. These blogs by Baljinder Chohan cover lots of areas, that will last for the duration of me paying my godaddy fees. lol.
The best are often written in the early hours, when its peaceful. You will definitely need peace, x1 cup of tea and a smoke. I can write for hours if I have these three combinations. (Baljinder Chohan - Copyright)
I did the copyright for a joke but you need to try it, the best writing is often spontaneous and comes naturally. www.BaljinderChohan.com provides a blank canvas to express these views.
If you find these blogs interesting then that's great, if not goto another website and read someone elses blog. These are my blogs and thoughts, so I dont really care what you think lol. Baljinder Chohan Copyright
Im not being rude, but thats the attitude you have to take, your content is exactly that, its yours and its personal to you, teh purpose can me small and singular or it can have may other reasons. Mine is to simply create my legacy in my own words.
Baljinder Chohan is a collection of thoughts and ideas when im relaxed and bashing on the keyboard.
Our busy lives can get hectic, but we should always find a way to spare time for personal growth. Stimulating your brain with new information/ideas will expand your overall awareness.
Today we’ve presented you with one hundred and one interesting facts you never* knew. If you have a few minutes to spare, we promise you’ll learn about all kinds of interesting things.
Feel free to use them for future conversations and make your friends/family envious of your great knowledge!
1. Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
2. 49% of Americans start their day with cereal.
3. The average millionaire goes bankrupt at least 3.5 times.
4. Your subconscious mind is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious mind.
5. Sleeping allows your brain’s synapses to be optimized and prevents your brain from becoming too large.
6. A man’s cognitive function is impaired when interacting with women – Even the thought of interacting with females affects the male brain.
7. People are more likely to remember the first and last things they read on a list than anything else.
8. Repeatedly hitting something until you get it to work is actually called “percussive maintenance.”
9. People in relationships have a tendency to be meaner to single people.
10. Women end up digesting most of the lipstick they apply.
11. A butterfly sees you through their 12,000 eyes.
12. Sometimes people use insults as a way of flirting. Pretending to hate someone they actually desire to be with.
13. Standing while doing work on the computer increases your productivity and will make you more focused.
14. Drinking water after eating reduces the acid in your mouth by 60 percent.
15. In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are cars.
16. A company called Browning sells knives specially designed to combat a zombie apocalypse.
17. 20% of the population has cheek-dimples.
Ok enough with some fun facts that should get your creative juices stimulated, the key is to take any subject and have the ability to talk about it for 1 hour. A wise man told me (baljinder chohan - copyright).
The subjects above should stimulate your brain, and you should have enough general knowledge to write or talk about these points for 45mins. If you cant then your need to read more. If your not going to put the effort in then stick to tweeting or instagram lol. never really understood instagram, but then I do understand why brain dead people use it. why write if you can simply send a picture.
Well Thanks, if you read this far, their maybe Hope for you yet...
You are welcome to keep coming back here to see new content. However, a better option is to subscribe to my newsletter! You will get updates on new posts and special content that is only available to my subscribers.
Copyright © 2020 Baljinder Chohan - Bally Chohan - All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2020 Bally Chohan - Author Bally Chohan email: Bally@ballychohan.com
Bally Chohan, UK Land and Investment, Property Investment guides by Bally Chohan. Copyright: BallyChohan.com author, Bally Chohan. This site comments on UK Land and Property Investment, if you have any questions on Bally Chohan.com or would like to write to Bally then please email him on email@example.com
Powered by GoDaddy